Monday 26 June 2023

Tempus Fugit

 



How did it get to the end of June without posting for a few months?

And how did I used to post every day?

Life has been more than a little busy with a full-time business teaching yoga, two grandchildren, an allotment and the usual life admin.
And today Heidi Rose is two years old.



My little allotment buddy is a walking, talking, bundle of energy and I have loved every minute watching her grow.


Her little cousin is not far behind, alhtough he loves dismantling my gardening efforts.


ON the rare occasion when I am not wearing dungarees or yoga pants I do still enjoy dressing up, especially wearing my Vinted buys like this gingham skirt and crochet top.



And if I do get a spare five minutes you will find me in the garden, reading about gardening.

Hope to see you soon,
Jane X

3 comments:

  1. Aww, look at those little munchkins, aren't they gorgeous?
    Talking of gorgeous, I adore your outfit. I was crocheting tank tops at Glasto and selling them straight off my hooks, along with Elton sunnies crochet was the "big thing" this year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness you must crochet quickly - do you have the pattern? X

      Delete
  2. I don't know how anyone posts once a day, I'm thrilled with myself to post once a week! Glad to see you're happy and busy, doing yoga and gardening with your cute grandchildren. See you in your next post, whenever that may be. X

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...