Tuesday 31 August 2021

Pink Dahlias & Heidi Roses



It's been a busy old time.
Bank Holiday Monday was spent working on the farm which if course meant posing for photots for me and tending to the animals for my husband.
We took Frankie and he loved having a sniff around.



I settled on the Dahlia patch for my photo and coudn't resist plucking one for a buttonhole for the day and its now in a bud vase I got from the charity shop for £1.




When I am not posing for photos of crocheting granny squares I have been reading this latest book from Ed Balls.



I am enjoying the read but I wish there were more nostalgic photos from the 70s and 80s.

And whenever I can I have been enjoying vists with this little one.




Heidi Rose my gorgeous grandaughter is now two months old and getting smilier by the day.

So It's farewell to August and summer and hello to autumn.

See you on the other side.

Jane x


I wore:

Shoes - Stan Smiths

Skirt H & M

Tshirt - Reiss

Jacket - Asos



5 comments:

  1. Lovely pic of you and also of Heidi Rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower is the perfect touch to your lovely outfit, Jane!

    Aw, look at that little sweetie! Enjoy your summer, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picture of you with that pink cactus dahlia. What an absolute cutie Heidi Rose is (and very stylish like her grandmother too!). Lulu xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those first little smiles are the best!!
    Look at those dahlias, so pretty.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look cool in this outfit! The dahlias are beautiful!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...