Monday 12 October 2020

Hello Again

 It's been a while.

Over 5 years.

But I missed this blog.

I have enjoyed catching up with my old favourites.

So much has happened since my last post.



My four children are all grown up.

Briony who featured in my last post has moved out and lives with her new fiance just a 15 minute drive away.



My eldest son, Sam, moved out, got married and lives a 15 minute drive in another direction away.



Two of my sons still live at home as they have set up their own business - re-selling women's designerwear. You can see it here

And I have left the college where I worked to become a full time yoga teacher, teaching yoga to primary school children by day and adults by night (or early morning).



The problem is I spent most of my time in leggings so coming back to this blog I am hoping to enjoy wearing the clothes I have again with outfit posts.

Sadly, our labrador, Harvey, passed away but we do have a puppy who comes to stay - our daughter's naughty little French Bulldog, Bud.



I hope I will keep it up this time.

Posting tonight as my local area (Liverpool) has been plunged into the highest tier of lockdown makes me feel like I am coming home to a happy place.

See you soon,

Jane X

3 comments:

  1. Jane! I'm so glad you left a comment - I'm following you via email, so I won't miss a post.

    Wow, so many changes! I am still at the same job (and have been working 3 days a week, still going into the office), but I grew my hair out. Other than that, same ol', same ol'. Great to see you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, what a lovely surprise to find you have started blogging again, just as I am thinking of doing after several years. I used to write notSupermum, and I remember yours was one of the first blogs I read and you left the first even comment on my blog. I'm glad you and your family are well, and I look forward to following your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean,
    I have only just found these comments. Yes, you must blog again. I have just tried to find you.
    I hope all is well with you X

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...